OSC-NZ staff have over a decade of marine policy and regulation experience working in New Zealand central government. With our depth of understanding of New Zealand marine legislation (particularly associated with activities in the Exclusive Economic Zone) and direct experience with regulatory authorities, we can provide strategic and operational policy advice both to government agencies and to stakeholders seeking to understand legislative requirements or influence the development of policies and regulations.
- OSC report on Hector’s and Māui dolphins available online
- ON THE ‘ROUNDED’ EDGE OF EXTINCTION – Māui’s dolphin (Cephalorhynchus hectori maui)
- OSC NZ to participate in 2016 A Community on Ecosystem Services conference in Florida
- Victoria & Ian Todd attend Aquatic Noise 2016 conference in Dublin
- MMO & PAM Handbook hailed as industry ‘bible’