- OSC NZ to participate in 2016 A Community on Ecosystem Services conference in Florida
- Victoria & Ian Todd attend Aquatic Noise 2016 conference in Dublin
- MMO & PAM Handbook hailed as industry ‘bible’
- Watch Ian & Erica’s presentation at the PEPANZ 2016 conference
- Watch Victoria’s rigs-to-reef talk at the PEPANZ 2016 conference
Category Archives: OSC-NZ News
OSC-NZ is pleased to announce that Melanie Orr has been appointed as a Director of OSC-NZ, the Asia-Pacific branch of Ocean Science Consulting (OSC; www.osc.co.uk). She joins Ian Todd, Victoria Todd and Erica (Morrin) Chapman on the board. Along with … Continue reading
We are happy to announce that Erica (Morrin) Chapman and Jane (Gardiner) Warley have recently become shareholders of OSC-NZ. Both Erica and Jane got married this year, Erica in June to Peter and Jane to Dave in October, and both … Continue reading
OSC-NZ is in Auckland this week attending the New Zealand Petroleum Summit from 30th September to 2nd October. More information on the event can be found here, http://www.petroleumsummit.co.nz.
Ocean Science Consulting’s (OSC; www.osc.co.uk) marine science consultant, Erica Morrin is now a Director of OSC-NZ. Erica Morrin will work alongside Directors Dr Victoria Todd and Ian Todd.
Ocean Science Consulting Ltd is pleased to announce the opening of their new Asia-Pacific regional branch Ocean Science Consulting NZ (Asia Pacific – OSC-NZ). Built around OSC’s core values and benefiting from its extensive experience and expertise, OSC-NZ provides environmental … Continue reading